iPhone Website Testing New Utility

I Love My iPhone Goes Hi-Tech

In our continuing effort to improve the experience for our I Love My iPhone audience, I have added a utility called Blog Copy to this website.

BlogCopy is designed to monitor which chunks of text and which particular images our readers copy from this blog. If a reader highlights "iPhone 4 Sim Card is Missing Error" from this site and then pastes it into a new blog post of their own. I'll be alerted.

If a reader finds a phrase on this site like "iPhone 4 bugs and problems" and enters it into a search engine, I'll know. I'll have a much better idea of what images, phrases, and words are of most interest to my readers.

Go ahead and give it a try if you want. Here are some phrases to copy and paste:

iPhone 4 sells out quickly
what's the deal with Apple iPhone 3GS?
iPhone coupons and codes
is it cheaper to buy an iPhone 3G now?

As always, thanks for being a loyal reader of I Love My iPhone!


Previous Post: Sexy Leather iPhone Case

5 comments:

  1. I just highlighted some text and I want to see if it shows up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a Coupongrove coupon user I found it very interesting to read about the problems associated with mobile couponing. In my opinion Cell Phone Shop coupons is quick and easy, and it has definitely changed the way I save money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is your blog url the-android-project.blogspot.com, when you write about iPhones? That's confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!
    android apps

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder when the iPhone 5 will be coming out and what kind of features it will have?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails